Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to make Front Page of NIOS 'TMA' | किसी भी NIOS के 'TMA' का पहला पेज कैसे बनाये

This Article is for both class 10th and 12th NIOS Student. 

Hello! NIOS Students Today I will tell you, How To Make Front Page Of NIOS Any "TMA" | किसी भी NIOS के "TMA" का पहला पेज कैसे बनाये | 

Mostly Students very very confused for that, on the front page of TMA what we have to write. But today I will tell what you have to write on your front page of any TMA its very simple. 

Lets start first you right your "Name", next you have to right "Class" in which class you are, next "Subject with Code" very NIOS subject have code that why you have to write subject with code, next, "Enrollment Number" Its very important to write on your first page of "TMA", next "Study Centre Code" every study centre have "study centre code" after admission in NIOS you get the I-card on your I-card written your study centre code and on your I-card also mention your study centre, next "Phone No." also you have to write, last is "Address" mention address on your "TMA" which address you provide in your I-card. 


How to make First Page of NIOS "TMA" | किसी भी NIOS के "TMA" का पहला पेज कैसे बनाये
NIOS "TMA" DEMO


1. Name : Raghav

2. Class : XXth  

3. Subject with Code : English (317)

4. Enrollnment Number : 123XXXX..

5. Study Centre Code : 123XX

6. Phone No. :12345XXXX

7. Address : abcde...


Its very simple and easy friends you have to mention all of these whatever, I tell in this post and if any problem is trouble you then you comment me I will definitely solved. And Please share this Post for NIOS STUDENTS help others students also.  

Post a Comment

0 Comments